Welcome to the SDG master theses dashboard. On this page SDG analyses of master theses are presented.
- First, we present analyses on the whole theses dataset.
- Next, we offer zoom in on the SDG profiles of specific programs and offer the possibility to compare different programs on their SDG profile
We present the following analyses:
- SDG Profile: The SDG profile is the distribution of SDGs across theses within a programme. With these analyses you can find the main SDGs within a programme.
- SDG Footprint: One publication can relate to multiple SDG's. The SDG Footprint allows you to compare the distribution of the number of SDGs theses relate to.
- SDG Coverage: Some theses might score a few SDG's very high and other theses might score multiple SDG's with a lower score. Deciding which one scores better needs a proxy that is sensitive for the overall SDG scores of a theses. We designed an indicator called "SDG coverage", in order to get a proxy of "fairness" for the theses in the set. Coverage is calculated as the (sum of the SDG's scored by a thesis/ nr of SDG's (17)) * 100 , so a value between zero and 100 results.